Monday, September 10, 2007

How Green Is Your Distance Learning?

Here is an interesting take on distance learning. I work in a corporate training department and I have seen many presentations and sat in on a countless number of conference calls and webinars from companies who promise to help you build a business case for implementing distance learning. Among the strategies they often suggest are the hard time and money costs (i.e. - instructors aren't on the road all the time, so they aren't requiring company funds to stay in hotels and travel from location to location). But this is the first time I've seen a company touting the 'green' aspect of distance learning.

http://www.ilinc.com/resources/casestudies/globalknowledge

My boss forwarded this link to me. Enjoy!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wonder if this is a philosophical trend that will catch on?